Linda and Rebecca Brooks would like to introduce a local and family owned Estate and Letting Agents based in the centre of Prescot. We are proud to offer a fresh and modern twist on a traditional high street agent with a fusion of excellent personable service and advanced technology. We have been selling and renting property in the Merseyside area for nearly 30 years collectively.
We know the local area very well as we are both from here, we are passionate about our profession and we really want to combine our wealth of knowledge with advanced technology to provide the best service possible. We offer an honest and excellent service within the relaxed and comfortable atmosphere of our stylish office. We have also introduced to Prescot some amazing advances in modern technology which will allow us to always remain relevant in a challenging and competitive market. Our aim is to offer an outstanding experience at a cost that is justified by our hard work, dedication and unrivalled local knowledge. We are excited to now be in the position to offer the best without charging the Earth.
We also work very closely with some great local companies:
Mortgage Advice Bureau who offer an excellent financial service. Please click the icon at the bottom left of the page for more information.
Jackson Canter and Tickle Hall Cross Solicitors, please ask in branch for details.
Merseyside EPC’s for Energy Performance Certificates
We have some excellent contractors ranging from plumbers, joiners, gardeners, cleaners and many more.
We'd love for you to contact us and we'd be happy to discuss your requirements and choose the package that's right for you*. Here’s just a few of the basic essentials we provide:
- An honest market appraisal - we will value your property according to comparable evidence in order to place it exactly where it belongs in the CURRENT market. Of course we are working to gain the best price for you but this will not be achieved by overvaluing your property, this will only cause you unnecessary delays and disappointment as you calculate your finances based on unachievable goals.
- Traditional family values, we are a family run company and feel honesty and transparency are the keys to success.
- We are looking to build longstanding relationships and retain our customers - our prices certainly reflect this.
- A large presence - advertised on major portals such as Rightmove and Zoopla.
- A qualified agent you can trust - NAEA qualified ARLA qualified and Members of The Property Ombudsman.
- We will contact YOU regularly to update you on your properties progress.
- We will always be upfront and direct in our approach.
- Your full property details will be accessible from our window 24/7, 365 days a year GUARANTEED! Thanks to our amazing new touch screen.
- We believe proactively matching your property by CALLING buyers is the best way to market your property
- We are a dedicated LETTING agent and with full ARLA membership, we’ll ensure you get the right tenant and service at the right cost. Including complimentary rent indemnity insurance as standard**
- We are all extremely experienced and passionate about our profession.
- We have a wealth of local knowledge and nearly 30 years’ experience collectively.
Please feel free to complete the online Valuation form. Or pop into the branch for a friendly chat.
*If you are currently on the market, please check your terms and conditions to avoid the possible liability to pay two commission fees.
**Terms and Conditions Apply – ask in branch for details.
Meet The Team
I'm Linda. I have been an estate agent for nearly 20 years. I love meeting new people and facing new challenges. When someone gets the keys for their new home, I love the thought that I have been part of that.
I have been married to Stephen for 35 years who also works in the business. I have three sons, David, Paul and Carl with only one left to flee the nest.
I have a grandson, Jack who is nearly 4. He is the light of my life. I also have another grandson on the way in June 2017 which I am very much looking forward to.
I am a very family orientated person and Sundays in my house can be quite chaotic with everyone round for Sunday dinner.
I love holidays abroad with my family, we love Gran Canaria.
I’m Becky, I have worked in Estate Agency for nearly 10 years. I am an ARLA member and deal mainly with Lettings. I enjoy the fast pace business of lettings and love to help people find their new homes.
I was born and raised in Prescot and I feel there is a great community spirit about Prescot and the surrounding areas.
I am married to David (Linda’s eldest son), we have a gorgeous little boy called Jack and another little boy on the way. We also have a dog called Henry. I love spending time with my family and friends.
Family is everything to us and we understand the importance of finding the perfect home for your family to feel safe and grow into. Whether this be the selling/buying process or the letting/renting process, our aim is to make it as seamless and stress free as possible.